"The Union for International Cancer Control (UICC) unites and supports the cancer community to reduce the global cancer burden, to promote greater equity, and to ensure that cancer control continues to be a priority in the world health and development agenda."
All-Russian National Union "Association of Oncologists of Russia"
- Oncology development taking into account international experience and specific conditions and features of each region of the Russian Federation;
- Planning and implementation of fundamental and applied research and development in oncology and related disciplines;
- Promotion of optimal practical use of methods and tools for diagnosis, prevention and treatment of patients with malignant neoplasms, the introduction of new proven scientific developments, technologies, methods and tools that guarantee high-quality and safety of medical care;
- Participation, organisation and implementation of scientific and practical congresses, conferences, symposiums, seminars, exhibitions and other events in order to promote the achievements of science and practice in the field of oncology, and accelerate their implementation in practice;
- Developing and submitting proposals to interested persons/bodies, participation in the development of long-term plans for the development of healthcare, improvement of the quality of medical care to the population, as well as scientific and practical work in oncology