As part of a series of webinars focusing on the different aspects and messages of the European Code Against Cancer (ECAC), the Association of European Cancer Leagues (ECL) warmly invites you to tune in live for our next webinar featuring experts from the International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC) and the French National Cancer Institute (INCa).
The webinar will cover the following:
• Introduction to measuring success in cancer prevention and basic epidemiological measures;
• Results from the first study assessing the impact of the 4th edition of the ECAC at EU level, both at the general population and health promoters' level;
• French Cancer Barometer, which has monitored changes in the perception of cancer risk factors over 10,000 people during a 10-year follow-up.
• Plans to update the ECAC to a 5th edition, as per Europe’s Beating Cancer Plan.
• Q&A, open discussion & closing remarks
• INVITED - Representative from Cancer Team, DG SANTE, European Commission
• Dr Joachim Schüz, Head, Environment and Lifestyle Epidemiology Branch, IARC
• Meritxell Mallafré-Larrosa, Research Associate, ECL
• INVITED - Dr Jerôme Foucaud, Head, Research Department, Human and Social Sciences, Epidemiology & Public Health, INCa
• Dr Carolina Espina, Scientist, Section of Environment and Radiation, IARC
Should you have any questions, contact ECL(at)cancer.eu