Become a member and enjoy the following benefits:
- UICC members have the opportunity to support the global health community accelerate the fight against cancer by taking an active part in UICC’s priority areas including advocacy, key events and programmes.
- Members have the opportunity to showcase their organisation’s activities and events at an international level through UICC’s exclusive members’ platform which includes a member newsletter, website and calendar of events.
- The UICC logo is the embodiment of the organisation’s values and reputation. As a member you can apply to use the logo on your promotional materials and have your events endorsed under the UICC auspices. Find out more, about the conditions under which auspices are granted here.
- Networking opportunities with other UICC members, especially at key events such as the World Cancer Congress, World Cancer Leaders' Summit and Global Roundtable Series.
- UICC members are entitled to campaign materials designed exclusively for them. They can also receive discounts on publications and special events, such as up-to 60% when registering for the World Cancer Congress.
In addition to the above-mentioned benefits, Full Members have the right to guide UICC priorities and activities through voting at the General Assembly. The General Assembly is the supreme governing body of the organisation and elects the UICC Board of Directors.
Full Members also have priority on invitations to key UICC events such as the World Cancer Leaders’ Summit.