"The Union for International Cancer Control (UICC) unites and supports the cancer community to reduce the global cancer burden, to promote greater equity, and to ensure that cancer control continues to be a priority in the world health and development agenda."
The ICCP Portal is a one-stop stop for cancer prevention and control planning. It hosts topic-specific networks across the cancer care continuum that identifies best practices, key resources and gaps in those fields.
Persatuan Kanser Network Selangor Dan Wilayah Persekutuan (KanWork)
KanWork is a registered NGO that:
1. Disseminate information and provide education about cancer to the community mainly to cancer patients, survivors and family
2. Provide support to cancer patients, survivors and family
3. Create awareness on cancer for early detection
4. Promoting a healthy lifestyle to reduce risk to cancer
1. Education and awareness program
2. Information, emotional and spiritual support through (hospital & home visit, Helpline and support group)
3. Social Activity (Qigong Exercise, Festive, Spiritual, Visit)
4. Organize volunteering training and development programs on cancer
5. Provide cancer resource and education center