Members are mobilising for the 2014 World Cancer Congress – Are you?
Time is flying and the 2014 World Cancer Congress is only 6 months away. Even sooner is the 31st May deadline, which is critical to you as a UICC Member because there are some exclusive opportunities available to you.
Five actions to take before 31st May 2014:
- Register now to save money
- Submit your abstract
- Enrol in one of the 14 FREE Master Courses
- Submit for the Big sCreen
- Join other UICC Members in the Global Village
What are UICC Members planning for the 2014 World Cancer Congress?
Who has already joined forces?
- American Cancer Society - supporting the brand new Media Bubble and launching the Cancer Atlas
- The Norwegian Cancer Society - “Connect with the expert” session on tobacco control
- Cancer Australia - Social Media sponsor
- The Princess Margaret Cancer Foundation - “A Day without Cancer” documentary launch event
- The Turkish Agency For Cancer Research and Control - UICC Members’ Meeting Room sponsor
- Cancer Council Victoria’s - Host of Master Course workshops.
Seek inspiration by clicking to read more