UICC Fellow Testimonials
Christopher P. Wild, PhD
Director, International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC)
ICRETT Fellow 1984 and 1992
"Being a UICC fellow is an outstanding opportunity to sharpen skills across different areas of cancer research and receive exceptional training to become a leader in the field of cancer control. It is also a valuable route to furthering career development, adding value to the work of one’s home institution and expanding professional networks."
READ MORE UICC FELLOWSHIP TESTIMONIALS HERE
Association of UICC Fellows (AUF)
UICC Fellows who have successfully completed an international cancer fellowship are invited to join the Association of UICC Fellows.
Once you have provided us with the required end-of-project report and your host has returned to us the evaluation of your stay, you will receive an invitation to join.
Join the Association of UICC Fellows and become part of this exclusive group of over 1,400 successful fellows! For further information, contact our fellowships team.
Lend a helping hand
After costs, the income from membership in the Association is used to support ICRETT and other UICC fellowships, enabling others to benefit from a fellowship as you have done. Lifetime membership has a subscription fee of US $50.
- Only members of the association are eligible to apply for a further UICC fellowship.
- Members receive a certificate for each UICC fellowship successfully completed.
- Be kept informed of UICC activities through emails.
- Our online membership directory is a unique and invaluable resource of addresses, current professional activities, fellowship subjects and fellowship project reports.
- Communicate and consult with fellows in other parts of the world who are involved in similar work. It also serves as a useful staff recruitment pool.
- New members who work in developing countries or in Eastern Europe may benefit from a one-year complimentary subscription to the International Journal of Cancer, a generous offer from John Wiley & Sons, who publish it on our behalf.
For members of the Association of UICC Fellows (AUF) please click here to access the AUF database.