The overall aesthetic of the site draws from the Malaysian lively culture and architecture through rounded shapes and bright colours as the next World Congress is due to take place from 1 to 4 October 2018 in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Through its theme ‘Strengthen. Inspire. Deliver’, the 2018 conference should mobilise +3,500 international cancer and health experts to share the latest successful interventions in prevention, diagnosis and care, as well as supportive and palliative care during a whole week.
The website will provide useful information to ease the delegates’ participation in the event:
- the registration system, including the 2018 WCC rates and the opportunity to sign up for the popular Master Courses
- regular news and novel programme features such as the sessions on research & epidemiology and on the role of complementary medicine - to name a few
- the line-up of plenary speakers and their bios
- abstract presentations
- description and content of the Big Debates, CEO and NCD programmes, as well as Institutional Tours
- the sponsors and exhibitors profiles
- the interactive map of the Global Village
- topical information about Kuala Lumpur and much more.
Going forward, we will continually expand our online content and keep you up to date with the latest Congress information on www.worldcancercongress.org.