The 2010 World Cancer Congress which took place last August in Shenzhen, China, gathered 3’222 participants from 92 countries.
Visit the congress website to read the latest news on the World Cancer Congress:
- Registration statistics
- Online presentations of 360 international speakers and chairs, presenting 104 sessions divided into 5 tracks, all linked to the targets of the World Cancer Declaration
- Press releases
- Photo Gallery: pre-congress meetings and workshops, UICC General Assembly and welcome reception, Congress opening ceremony, Scientific sessions, Closing ceremony, World Cancer Leaders’ Summit, etc.
- World Cancer Leaders’ Summit
- World Cancer Congress: a unique opportunity for UICC members to connect, become partners and work together.
- Next edition in 2012 in Montreal, Canada