Copyright UICC 2012
Unless explicitly stated otherwise, all rights including those in copyright in the content of this website (uicc.org) are provided under the terms of the ' Creative Commons Public License (CCPL).' The content of uicc.org is protected by copyright and/or other applicable law. Any use of the content other than as authorised under this license (CCPL) or copyright law is prohibited.
Under the ' Creative Commons Public License' you are free:
- to copy, distribute, display, and perform the work
- to make derivative works
Under the following conditions:
- Attribution. You must give the original author credit.
- Non-Commercial. You may not use this work for commercial purposes.
- Share Alike. If you alter, transform, or build upon this work, you may distribute the resulting work only under a license identical to this one.
- For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the license terms of this work.
- Any of these conditions can be waived if you get permission from the copyright holder.
All trademarks, brand names, product names and titles and copyrights used in this site are trademarks, brand names or copyrights of their respective holders. They are protected by international and national laws and must not be used or reproduced without express permission.
For more information regarding intellectual property (copyright, trademarks, etc.), please visit the website of the World Intellectual P